[TxMt] LaTeX grammar query

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 13:20:34 UTC 2007

On Oct 16, 2007, at 7:15 PM, Mark Eli Kalderon wrote:

> The \href{URL}{text} command of the hyperref package doesn't get
> scoped correctly, I think. URL receives the following scope:
>
>     text.tex.latex
>     meta.group.braces.tex
>     meta.reference.label.latex
>     constant.other.reference.lable.latex
>
> Shouldn't it rather receive:
>
>     text.tex.latex
>     meta.group.braces.tex
>     meta.function.link.url.latex
>     markup.underline.link.latex
>
> Small thing, I know, but it affects syntax coloring and it means
> that you cannot launch the URL with ⌅.

Yes that sounds right, and it is not a small thing at all ;).
Interesting, that we already handle the \url case. I probably added
that when I needed it, and I was not using \href at the time.

I'll try to add it as soon as I get a chance (unless Brad beats me to
it, quite likely given my workload atm), it should be an easy change
to make.

Of course, patches are welcome ;).

> Best, Mark

Haris Skiadas