[TxMt] New Remote Project bundle

Rob McBroom textmate at skurfer.com
Mon Oct 15 20:31:14 UTC 2007

On Oct 11, 2007, at 2:44 PM, Rob McBroom wrote:

> If anyone uses this, send suggestions to me or to the list. I'd
> like to go through a couple of feedback and improvement cycles
> before submitting it for consideration as an "official" bundle.

A couple of updates (in the order that I plan to do things):

* I'd like to make the bundle publicly available via `svn checkout`
so updates will be easier to obtain. It's been in Subversion all
along, but I only use svn+ssh and am having to recompile Apache with
the Subversion modules so unauthenticated people can get it via HTTP.
(If there are enough people that aren't comfortable with Subversion,
I will add a post-commit hook to make a `.zip` version as well, but
I'm not going to bother unless there are complaints.)

* The commands don't work if there are spaces in the path. I'm
working on that.

* I like Ciarán's idea for an easy way to create a new project and
have always planned to add something like that, but haven't yet had
time to learn to use tm_dialog.

---
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>
I didn't "switch" to Apple... my OS did.