[TxMt] LaTeX Typeset & View: feature request

Édouard Gilbert edouard.gilbert at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 18:38:01 UTC 2007

Isn't adding "-arch ppc -arch i386" be sufficient?

Fere is how I compiled:
First correct the symbolic links,
Then (the last one is the change suggested by Frank Stengel and
reported on the hawaii.edu webpage)

./configure CFLAGS="-O2 -arch ppc -arch i386" LDFLAGS="-arch ppc -
arch i386" DEFS="-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D__unix__"

$ file chktex
chktex: Mach-O universal binary with 2 architectures
chktex (for architecture ppc):  Mach-O executable ppc
chktex (for architecture i386): Mach-O executable i386

It seems to work on the (small) LaTeX file I'm working on these days,
running on both my MBP and my PPC Mini.