[TxMt] command-T losing its mind / Find becoming dead

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Tue Oct 9 17:39:21 UTC 2007

On 09.10.2007, at 19:05, Brian Marick wrote:

> I'm being slowly driven mad by two things that I suspect other
> people just shrug and live with.
>
> - Sometimes, the command-T list seems to 'forget' where I've been
> recently. So when I'm flipping back and forth between, say, a test
> and its code, cmd-T RET takes me to some surprising file, usually
> beginning with 'a'.

Command-T forgets the history when you switch to another app and back
to textmate and when in the meantime some files of your project were
changed. TextMate refreshes those files and because it might have
found some new files, it regenerates the Switch-to-file History.

> - Sometimes, the Find dialog becomes inert. Nothing happens when
> hitting the gently throbbing Find button. Often (always?) the
> little red gumdrop doesn't dismiss the window.

You are trying to hit the button with the mouse, right? I have a
multi-monitor setup and sometime I get a funny offset on one of the
screens, try dragging the window off screen and back and the mouse
hits where it’s supposed to hit, again.

Soryu.