[TxMt] New Xcode stuff: build problems

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Oct 9 07:51:59 UTC 2007

So now you’ll have to come up with some great new functionality worthy
of a commit, and then place the tag in that message ;)

I think though having the function in the menu, even though it is
meant to be used from the keyboard, will be good (for
discoverability). Maybe regroup the Build / Run / Clean stuff to have
the Jump to Next Error near Build (maybe also name it Go to Next Error
or just Next Error to be consistent with the Navigation menu).

You can place the [NEW] tag in that commit.