[TxMt] Very Wierd Issue.....

pmsquillace pmsquillace at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 01:52:25 UTC 2007

Ok, I am not sure how to explain this but it is driving me crazy. I looked
around the forums but could not easily describe the issue so forgive me if
this is simple.

The cursor on my scree will show about 4 spaces outside where I am typing,
and when I turn on finish quotes or auto quotes in the prefrences and try to
type, the last pair of quotes will follow the cursor.

Can someone clue me in on this program and what I am missing here?

thanks,

Paul