[TxMt] [SOLVED] Re: Blogging-Bundle again

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Oct 1 11:14:47 UTC 2007

On 30/09/2007, at 12:17, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

> [...]
> Btw. is there anyway to change the password which TextMate accesses
> within TextMate or would there be a possibility to add a command
> which allows typing in the password if the username/password-
> combination is wrong?

Ciaran recently wrote a keychain ruby extension which we could use in
the blogging bundle for better interaction (presently it relies on the
Apple-provided ‘security’ shell command, which is pretty limited).

Somewhere on my list of things I’d like to do is, to give the blogging
bundle a major overhaul -- but it probably will have to wait for me to
finish a dozen other things first.