[TxMt] [ANN] Select Balanced HTML Tag!!!3!

Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient textmate at subtleGradient.com
Fri Nov 30 19:24:56 UTC 2007

On Nov 29, 2007, at 3:46 PM, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:
> On 29.11.2007, at 17:24, Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient wrote:
>> Well, <hr/> is perfectly valid xhtml, you only have to make it <hr /
>> > if you want it backwards compatible with html 4.

> OK ;)
>
> Here both improved versions:
>
> <Select Content of Balanced (HT|X)ML Tags.tmMacro><Select Balanced
> (HT|X)ML Tags.tmMacro>
>
> Cheers,
>
> --Hans
>
> PS @Thomas: Regarding to the reverse functionality (your UNDO), well
> up to now I don't see any easy and non-destructive way

Sweet!

I've done UNDO with Macros by doing a replace for ^ (beginning of
line) with nothing. Seems to not change anything in the document, but
it does trigger the undo.

Thanks!

—Thomas Aylott – subtleGradient—