[TxMt] [ANN] Select Balanced HTML Tag!!!3!

Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient textmate at subtleGradient.com
Wed Nov 28 14:47:56 UTC 2007

On Nov 28, 2007, at 4:49 AM, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:
> This is really strange but I found the problem. My first command
> inside of that macro is to destroy a possible selection. I use this
> command:
>
> [[ -n "$TM_SELECTED_TEXT" ]] && open "txmt://open/?line=$TM_INPUT_START_LINE&column=$TM_INPUT_START_COLUMN
> "
>
> OK that works but not always ?? If there is at least one \t in front
> of the selection this command set the caret to an other position! Is
> this command wrong? I also used TM_INPUT_START_LINE_INDEX but no
> success. Anyway it turns out that the macro also works if I leave
> the selection as it is ;)
>
> On 28 Nov 2007, at 01:39, Chris Adams wrote:
>> On Nov 27, 2007, at 5:50 AM, Andy Armstrong wrote:
>>> I'm pretty sure HTML::Parser is non-core - and because it's an XS
>>> module you'll need a C compiler installed too.
>> It appears to be included in the default install on 10.5 and 10.4.
>
> Yes, to install that module one has to install the Developer Tool in
> beforehand.
> Well, I would be glad if Mac Tiger/Leopard has that module as
> default but I looked for an official site with infos about Perl's
> core modules on Mac but I didn't find one.
>
> --Hans

Wow!
This version seems perfect sofar!

Yes, I've been wanting a proper way to get the REAL cursor location
forever. Just check out what I'm doing inside the Support/lib/
codecompletion.rb to get the actual cursor location no matter if you
have a selection or if the selection was started from the left or the
right, etc...

Thanks much!
I already replaced the version in Experimental with this version and
added the contents only version too.
Is that one good enough or will you be updatingthe contents version too?

Thanks!
—Thomas Aylott – subtleGradient—