[TxMt] [ANN] Taskmate GTD bundle (and: how to get it into the repository?)

Michael Sheets bundles at textmate.org
Wed Nov 28 08:11:01 UTC 2007

On Nov 27, 2007, at 8:17 AM, Sven Fuchs wrote:

> I have raised to the grade of a neophyte bundle author recently and
> released my own perfect TextMate GTD bundle. It's conceptually based
> on Henrik's Tasks bundle, but implemented differently to allow for
> some additional features. You can find some links at beneath if
> you're interested.

Welcome to the wonderful world of bundle creation. ;)

> Can you point me to some kind of guideline or other document here? I
> haven't been able to find anything about the process of getting a
> bundle approved and published.

Others have pointed out the style guide. It and the instructions on
submitting a bundle for inclusion into the repository are at:

http://wiki.macromates.com/Main/Bundles

Mainly the last paragraph there.

> Also, I'd greatly appreciate feedback, suggestions, criticism ...
> regarding the bundle. I'm using it myself, but I'd love to learn
> what others think about it.

Glanced over it tonight, will provide some more feedback later. And
even more once you submit it to be added to Review. :)

--
Michael Sheets
TextMate Bundles Moderator – bundles at textmate.org