[TxMt] latex and multimarkdown

Robin Houston robin.houston at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 17:03:44 UTC 2007

On 27/11/2007, Jeff Newman <bangersandmash at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to control which documentstyle, etc. is used when
> generating latex from a multimarkdown document? The default settings
> aren't what I need but I'm not sure where to start tinkering.

I think the place to start tinkering is with the stylesheets
xhtml2latex.xslt and xhtml2article.xslt, in the Support directory of
the Markdown bundle.

The cleanest thing would probably be to make your own version of
xhtml2article.xslt, with whatever changes you need; and then make
another version of the command, that calls your stylesheet.

Robin