[TxMt] [ANN] Taskmate GTD bundle (and: how to get it into the repository?)

Sven Fuchs svenfuchs at artweb-design.de
Tue Nov 27 15:50:56 UTC 2007

Hi Nigel,

thanks for the report!

I haven't learned of any such problems, yet. But the code is pretty
fresh and hasn't been tested on any broader variety of environments.

My own system is: TextMate 1.5.7 (1436), OS 10.5.1 and ruby 1.8.4 ...
I've heard that it's being used on Tiger, too, though.

I'm definitely keen on get something like this fixed. Would you mind
to repeat that and send me the error? Probably offlist?

Again, thanks a lot!