[TxMt] Bundle Updates/Changes...

Brian H binarynomad at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 21:05:15 UTC 2007

What is the correct policy for making change to a Bundle in the code
repositories?

I want to improve the "Bold" command in the "Dokuwiki" bundle.
Currently the command is:

**${TM_SELECTED_TEXT:text}**

Which works, but is rather simplistic.  I happen to also use the
"MultiMarkdown" bundle which is intelligent, if you hit the key combo
(Command-B) while selecting already bolded text, it will un-bold it.
if you hit the key combo while no text is selected, then it places
the cursor within the bold typing area, etc.

Since "Dokuwiki" and "MultiMarkdown" use the same syntax for bolding
(surround text with double '*'), that would mean I would just need to
copy the command code from "MultiMarkdown" over to replace the
Dokuwiki bundle's version.

I don't want to step on the toes of either Bundle creator (copyright,
etc).

----
Brian H
binarynomad at gmail.com