[TxMt] mate error

Jay States j.states at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 20:15:01 UTC 2007

I searched the list and found a error with BlogMate, but I don't have it
installed.  I do know that this error is local in nature.  I can login
under admin and use mate from the command line.  Under my account I get

2007-11-26 15:03:11.446 mate[2591:10b] Exception raised during posting
of notification.  Ignored.  exception: '[NOTE: this exception originated
in the server.]
*** Object does not implement or has different method signature'
invoked observer method: '*** -[OakLaunchHelper didLaunchTextMate:]'
observer: 0x121090  notification name:
'NSWorkspaceDidLaunchApplicationNotification'

I've removed the preferences.plist and removed bundles and other
possible solutions from the list but nothing.

Thanks for any help.