[TxMt] Bug en Dup-line

Ian Potter mcsticky at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:18:25 UTC 2007

I don't know if this was an issue with the original command or not,
but try this:

$obj = new Object();
$obj = new Object();

Selecting both lines and then running the command gives this result:

  = new Object();
  = new Object(); = new Object();
  = new Object();

... which obviously leaves out the four expected $obj.
--
Ian Potter