[TxMt] File highlighting in project drawer on file switch

Ed Wong wonge at rogers.com
Mon Nov 26 15:54:51 UTC 2007

That's a hack though. And I have to remember to mult-select every time I
open another file just to keep it from scrolling away when I close the file.
Or I would open all the files during my hunt and then once done > close,
close, close, close and try to remember which file I started from and not
close it from too fast trigger finger.

There are usually enough logic strands to remember when I'm programming, I'd
hate to make this part of the noise in my head. (The remaining noise in my
head is nicely under control with drugs, thanks. :))

Ed