[TxMt] [ANN] Select Balanced HTML Tag!!!3!

Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient textmate at subtleGradient.com
Sun Nov 25 18:36:29 UTC 2007

On Nov 25, 2007, at 12:21 PM, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:
> On 24.11.2007, at 16:57, Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient wrote:
>> FEATURE REQUEST:
>> Expand selection to whole lines for multi-line blocks.
>>
>> Should select:
>>
>> "	<p>
>> 		something
>> "
>>

> Well, it's possible but I would destroy my indention. Or am I wrong?
>
> --Hans

It depends on what you do once you have your selection.
When I select a large block like that, I want to have the complete
lines selected.
When I select a tag that's all on one line, I want to only have the
tag and its contents selected.

Look at how the Select Enclosing Brackets command works. It does
exactly what I want.

—Thomas Aylott – subtleGradient—