[TxMt] colorization of html and php

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Sun Nov 25 00:35:53 UTC 2007

On Nov 24, 2007, at 4:32 PM, Saul Rosenbaum wrote:

> I never noticed this issue before, but if I have a php file with
> html in it like so:
>
> I get code colorization to the first div tag the closing div, body
> and html tags go uncolorized - is this just me? I'm thinking this is
> a new issue, because I've never noticed it before?

This works in the current bundles, you must have a local change. First
off make sure you are using the HTML grammar, not PHP. If that's not
the cause revert your PHP and HTML bundles:

http://wiki.macromates.com/Troubleshooting/RevertToDefaultBundles

That shows how to revert all bundles, but the only two you really need
to revert are HTML and PHP.