[TxMt] Command request

Saul Rosenbaum lists at visualchutzpah.com
Sat Nov 24 21:46:26 UTC 2007

Anyone had a chance to try this?

On Nov 15, 2007, at 5:52 PM, Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient wrote:

That should be pretty easy.
Should we race to see who gets this done first? ;)

Seriously though. I could probly do this for us all pretty fast if I
didn't have 2 projects due tonight.

For new threads USE THIS: textmate at lists.macromates.com
(threading gets destroyed and the universe will collapse if you don't)

Saul Rosenbaum
Visual Chutzpah
Strengthening Brands Through Illustrated Images And Interactive Design

VISIT US ON THE WEB
web: http://www.visualchutzpah.com
email: lists at visualchutzpah.com
illos: http://www.saulrosenbaum.com