[TxMt] php + doc_fp = niutil not found

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Sat Nov 24 08:32:23 UTC 2007

On Nov 23, 2007, at 8:37 PM, Oktay Acikalin wrote:

> i've written some classes in php and would like to document my
> methods so i'm typing in doc_fp, hit tab and voila:
>
> i can't remember seeing this before i switched to leopard ( format +
> install ) but what is that command? netinfo-something?

Aye it's because niutil isn't used in Leopard anymore, this has
already been fixed in the svn (all uses of niutil have been). You can
either wait for the next TextMate build which will include it or
update the PHP bundle manually if you need it sooner, see:

http://blog.macromates.com/2006/updating-a-bundle/

svn is included on Leopard, so that makes it easier than it used to
be. :)