[TxMt] Fetch post slug (Wordpress)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Wed Nov 21 18:18:17 UTC 2007

On 21 Nov 2007, at 19:08, Alexey Blinov wrote:

> [...] set a slug like "waiting-for-france".
> And sometimes i edit my post and forget to write slug again. And
> post slug become something like this [...]

Your patch is sane, just wanted to ask; shouldn’t this be considered a
WP bug?

I.e. when updating a post, and a header is not provided, WP should use
the stored value for this header, rather than “calculate” it --
similar to how leaving out date will not bump the date of the post to
now(), but rather use the date the post was already given the first
time it got posted.