[TxMt] [ANN] Select Balanced HTML Tag!!!1!

Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient textmate at subtleGradient.com
Tue Nov 20 23:30:24 UTC 2007

On Nov 20, 2007, at 5:48 PM, Alex Ross wrote:
>> Hey, thanks. But duh ;)
>> 	that's why the macro I just released actually works.
>> 	I gave up on regex finally and mangled HTML around a bit to work
>> with the normal select brackets internal TextMate command.
>
> oh.... uhm.  sorry.  didn't mean to insult.

Ditto. I shouldn't be so snippy. The smily was meant to convey a more
jocular tone.

	If only smilies covered all transgressions.
	Then I'd totally send in my 1040 just full of
			And all would be forgiven :D

—Thomas Aylott – subtleGradient—