[TxMt] [ANN] Select Balanced HTML Tag!!!1!

Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient textmate at subtleGradient.com
Tue Nov 20 22:48:47 UTC 2007

On Nov 20, 2007, at 1:06 PM, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:
> Is there a way to highlight this text by using a macro/command
> WITHOUT TMTOOLS? I can copy this text into the clipboard but then ??
> Any ideas?

You might be able to do it with 3 separate things.
1 Command to do the actual work. Which inserts extremely unique start
and end strings.
Then you have a Macro that does a search for that unique start and end
string and anything in between. Which also removes those strings,
bringing the document back to where it started except with a nice
selection now.
And then a third macro that would get the keystroke and would run the
command and then the macro in succession.

One advantage/sideeffect is that it would be an undoable operation.

—Thomas Aylott – subtleGradient—