[TxMt] A TextMate command to open an arbitrary PDF file

Rob McBroom textmate at skurfer.com
Tue Nov 20 21:15:22 UTC 2007

On Nov 20, 2007, at 2:19 PM, Baluta Cristian wrote:

> i see. do you use windows? because mac users have spotlight wich at
> least me, i don't see how anything else can be faster.

A wild-card match on file names in a particular directory is going to
be a shit-load faster than Spotlight (and that's what he wants to
do). It also won't return a bunch of noise he isn't interested in, so
I can see why he's going this route.

---
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>
I didn't "switch" to Apple... my OS did.