[TxMt] javascript mootools bundle scope corrections

Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient textmate at subtleGradient.com
Wed Nov 14 13:07:11 UTC 2007

Not sure of his status, but I was planning on upgrading the mppptopla
bundle to support the new mootools 1.2.

I'll try and incorporate that change with my other upgrades.

Thomas Aylott [SubtleGradient] from iPhone