[TxMt] Blogging Bundle problems w/ Tiger and Leopard

Matt Berther matt.berther at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 16:55:25 UTC 2007

Hi Allan,

Thank you for your advice. I've upgraded to WP 2.3.1 and still see the
issue. However, I am not so sure that it is a problem on the server.
On a windows box at work, I use the e-text editor, which utilizes the
blogging bundle from textmate. On the windows box, things work just
fine. However, on the Leopard box at home, it seems to strip the last
> character from the xml response.

I'm kind of at a loss for how to resolve this. Any tips would be much
appreciated.

On Nov 4, 2007 2:59 AM, Allan Odgaard <throw-away-2 at macromates.com> wrote:
> On 1 Nov 2007, at 20:03, Matt Berther wrote:
>
> > I apologize for the terrible report; I thought that I had included the
> > wordpress version, but after re-reading, I saw that I didnt even
> > mention wordpress.
> >
> > It's wordpress 2.2.2 -- mattberther.com
>
> Okay, first thing I would suggest is upgrade to WP 2.3.1.
>
>  From the stack trace it seems like the XML received from the server
> is malformed.
>
> You can enable logging of all the XML-RPC traffic in WordPress by
> editing xmlrpc.php (on the server). Search for "log" and it should be
> possible to specify a filename for the log. This log might reveal if
> WP is sending malformed XML.

Matt Berther
http://www.mattberther.com