[TxMt] LaTeX troubles including images

VeX knut.steinar.watne at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 12:44:00 UTC 2007

Hi there, I've been having some troubles including images in my LaTeX
projects lately. I think it was after some update of textmate, but I'm not
100% sure.

What annoys me, is that by using pdflatex in the terminal everything works
the way it should, but when using textmate, I get some strange errors. I
keep the imagefiles (png) in a folder images/imagename, and so the include
looks like this: \includegraphics{images/foo}. As said, using pdflatex in
terminal works like a charm, but textmate gives me this error: Latex Error:
./Introduction.tex:4 LaTeX Error: File `images/sensornetworks' not found.

adding the .png gives me another error: Latex Error: ./Introduction.tex:4
LaTeX Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in images/sensornetworks.png
(no BoundingBox).
but this ending shouldn't bee needed afaik.

So, I'm hoping for some help here, because I'm pretty much stuck.

regards
VeX