[TxMt] preference precedence problem

Rob McBroom textmate at skurfer.com
Tue Nov 6 21:38:56 UTC 2007

I have the PHP bundle in `/Library/Application Support/TextMate/
Bundles/PHP.tmbundle`.

I have my personal bundle in `~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/
Bundles/McBroom.tmbundle`.

Both bundles contain preferences for comments that are scoped for
"source.php". My understanding is that the preferences in my personal
bundle should be taking precedence because that bundle is in my home
directory and thus "more local". This is what seems to happen on my
work machine (still running Tiger) with a similar configuration and
this is how things appeared to work on my laptop pre-Leopard. But now,
TextMate seems to be taking the preferences from the PHP bundle
instead of mine. If I remove the PHP bundle from /Library and let the
one in TextMate.app take over, it still seems to take precedence over
the preferences in my home directory.

Any ideas?

---
Rob McBroom