[TxMt] Last update broke the ruby require

Vassilis Rizopoulos damphyr at freemail.gr
Tue Nov 6 10:18:01 UTC 2007

Several days (weeks?) ago an update was pushed that has given me quite a
few problems.
Essentially it breaks the Ruby library paths:
This is the error coming from Cmd-R with the ruby bundle.

/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/Ruby.tmbundle/Support/RubyMate/stdin_dialog.rb:1:in
`require': no such file to load -- dialog (LoadError)
  	from /Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/Ruby.tmbundle/Support/RubyMate/stdin_dialog.rb:1

The Textmate build is 1436.

What do I need to set to get my functionality back?

Cheers,
V.-
--
http://www.braveworld.net/riva