[TxMt] Textmate and spaces?

Geoff Beier geoff at mollyandgeoff.com
Sun Nov 4 17:57:35 UTC 2007

On 11/3/07, Richard K Miller <richardkmiller at gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe I'm one of those, and I haven't found a good solution. I
> keep all my Textmate spaces in space 1. In my opinion, Spaces is
> better suited to separating applications than separating windows of
> those applications.

FWIW, all my textmate windows were in one space, just not space 1 :).
I just saw this problem with terminal. All the terminal windows were
in a single space (space 2) and I became unable to make them visible
without disabling spaces. TextMate was not running. Though I still
can't reproduce this at will, it seems to be related to using
ctrl+arrows to switch spaces.

Since it's now clear that this isn't TM-specific, I've opened radar 5578774.

Geoff