[TxMt] Re: No Halloween-TM this year?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Thu Nov 1 17:50:15 UTC 2007

On 1 Nov 2007, at 17:08, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

>> [...]
>> The back lash he received from <Serious editing happening here> ...
>> some ...
>> people was severe enough that I certainly wouldn't blame him for
>> not ever
>> taking that kind of risk again.
>
> I remember only that a lot of people really liked it [...]

Heh… yeah, overall it was great, and the nut-reactions just added to
the fun :)

I was surprised by the many who expected a halloween theme as a
recurring thing, someone even wrote me a week ago to tell that he had
set his clock forward in anticipation of the theme, so it seems we
definitely should make it a recurring thing, I guess we really need a
seasons folder with themes for all the seasons :)