[TxMt] Re: No Halloween-TM this year?

Chris Patti cpatti at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 16:06:27 UTC 2007

On 10/31/07, Jacob Rus <jacobolus at gmail.com> wrote:

> Niels Kobschätzki wrote:
> > Sad, that this year my TM didn't switch to Halloween-mode - I really
> > liked it :)
>
> You can always copy the resources from last year's version into your
> current TM.  :)

Who can blame him?

The back lash he received from <Serious editing happening here> ... some ...
people was severe enough that I certainly wouldn't blame him for not ever
taking that kind of risk again.

Pity, too, I thought it was a fun hack.  I still ahve that theme & icon set
enabled on my old Powerbook G4 :)

-Chris
--
Chris Patti --- Y!: feoh -- AIM: chrisfeohpatti --- E-Mail:
cpatti at gmail.com
"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological
criminal." -Albert Einsteon