[TxMt] new shirt ideas/slogans [revised]

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Wed May 30 13:15:17 UTC 2007

On 30 May 2007, at 11:54, Linda Dunn wrote:
> On May 30, 2007, at 6:03 AM, Mats Persson wrote:
>> Full complete display of all designs found here: [ http://
>> www.imediatec.co.uk/tm/tshirts/ ]
>> And there's one specifically for the ladies as well ;-)
>
> Er...you say "The general idea of the various 'designs' is that
> they should remain tasteful and professional looking, so that you
> can wear them anytime."

I also said "with a **heavy dose of tongue in cheek**" for the first
one :-)  [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongue-in-cheek ]

Yes, I admit it was a bit of an obvious joke, but hey it was meant to
get people smiling, not sighing/frowning.  It was NOT meant as the
only one for the ladies!

> This is true for all the shirts except the ones for the ladies.
> (sigh). How about (radical idea here) the same design that you'd do
> for the guys (the rest of them are great), just sized for women?

Linda, the rest of the T-shirts were classed as *Uni-sex* so they
were meant for both sexes. As for sizes, well I've got nothing to do
with that, so it's entirely up to those making them. (= Not me)

> Without the tit jokes? Just a thought. :)

One version of the same without the 'tit jokes' coming right up! (Has
also been added to the URL page)

Just to clarify for everyone, in order to remove any misunderstandings.

The whole idea with this version is to play with Mac symbols, their
substitutions into words and the multitude of meanings that can be
construed from those words, within the TextMate scope, Life in
general and the English language. In other words, play on many
different levels, and therefore confound(?) the uninitiated, while
being an 'in-crowd joke' among us TM users.  Yes, the message can
contain a naughty side, but that is down to your imagination ;-)

The whole T-shirt design is both the front and the back as the
message needs to be intact.