[TxMt] new shirt ideas/slogans

Dana Kashubeck dana.kashubeck at riemer.com
Tue May 29 16:45:35 UTC 2007

On 5/27/07 3:05 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> On 27. May 2007, at 14:43, Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> Does anyone have a vector version of the icon? Maybe the original
>> photoshop file or anything?
>>     That'd make the conversion to a vector object a lot easier.
>
> I have a 3-4 color version of the icon (from Wolfgang) which he did for
> the last shirts.
>
> An alternative is to only use the cog, Jacob made this mockup which I
> like (the composition, the slogan is not my favorite ;) ):
> http://pastie.textmate.org/paste/asset/65002/Picture_21.png
>
> I also really like the tab trigger idea, and for slogans, the “beyond
> words” is my favorite.

Oooooh . . . I *love* that graphic.  I think that it is very nicely done
and I like the subtle slogan.  I also agree that "beyond words" is good.
  Although, I have to say that Helmut's "beyond text" makes more sense.

I don't think I would put the tab trigger under the logo, though.  I
think the best place for it is on the back.

--
Dana Kashubeck

Phone: 440-835-2477 x. 125
Fax:   440-835-4594