[TxMt] new shirt ideas/slogans

Jay Soffian jay-txmt at soffian.org
Mon May 28 14:01:31 UTC 2007

On May 27, 2007, at 6:17 AM, Édouard Gilbert wrote:

> I was thinking about
>
> text⇥

This got me thinking. The point of snippets is to save typing. So the
above should really be tm⇥.

But then it occurred to me. The snippet should be added to the
TextMate bundle. Then put the trigger on the t-shirt. Something like:

nyfe⇥

If someone asks you what the heck that means, tell them they need to
type it into TextMate to find out. Kinda like a secret-handshake. :-)

(Bonus points for coming up with an acronym/backronym that stands on
its own.)

j.