[TxMt] new shirt ideas/slogans

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun May 27 19:05:17 UTC 2007

On 27. May 2007, at 14:43, Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) wrote:

> [...]
> Does anyone have a vector version of the icon? Maybe the original
> photoshop file or anything?
> 	That'd make the conversion to a vector object a lot easier.

I have a 3-4 color version of the icon (from Wolfgang) which he did
for the last shirts.

An alternative is to only use the cog, Jacob made this mockup which I
like (the composition, the slogan is not my favorite ;) ): http://
pastie.textmate.org/paste/asset/65002/Picture_21.png

I also really like the tab trigger idea, and for slogans, the “beyond
words” is my favorite.