[TxMt] new shirt ideas/slogans

Constantinos Neophytou ♎ jaguarcy at gmail.com
Sat May 26 09:35:25 UTC 2007

On May 26, 2007, at 3:31 AM, Lists In at IDC wrote:

> A tee-shirt doesn't go after a market.  It goes on your torso.

> Just the name/logo makes perfect sense.
>
> Our life is frittered away by detail. An honest man has hardly need
> to count more than his ten fingers, or in extreme cases he may add
> his ten toes, and lump the rest. Simplicity, simplicity,
> simplicity! I say, let your affairs be as two or three, and not a
> hundred or a thousand; instead of a million count half a dozen, and
> keep your accounts on your thumb nail.
> 		- Henry David Thoreau
>
> Emerson replied, "I think one 'simplify' would have sufficed."
>
> Badly quoted, but you get the point...

I believe I'm convinced... :)

But I still think the purple should be a part of it. If not the whole
shirt, then at least part of the logo. I mean it will not be a
textmate shirt if it doesn't have purple on it....

To bring up an example: How many people were freaked out on halloween
when textmate started up and there was no purple in the dock? I know
I was..