[TxMt] new shirt ideas/slogans

Constantinos Neophytou ♎ jaguarcy at gmail.com
Fri May 25 22:53:18 UTC 2007

I vote for

Text ⇥ Mate (+ the gears somewhere)

at the back, and for the front something along the lines of chuck
norris facts, but for allan (warning: I'm bad at this):

Allan writes code by using his fist as a tab trigger. (or Allan's
fist expands to working code when used as a tab trigger.. ?)

Allan, you don't happen to have a full beard, do you? This would be a
great time to grow one :)