[TxMt] Re: html pretty print

Dougal dougal at gmail.com
Thu May 24 02:16:29 UTC 2007

When you use the command, it spits out lots of <span class="text text_tex
text_tex_latex"> things, but the CSS definitions only seems to come when you
do a full document.

If you look at the command definition, this is right in there: :include_css
=> !ENV.has_key?('TM_SELECTED_TEXT')

My guess is that this is so you can more easily paste different chunks into
one bigger document. If you want to always include the css, just change that
to :include_css => true. Or if you'd rather leave it as-is, just paste what
you wanted into a new document before HTML-izing it.