[TxMt] Re: Plain Text Wiki Bundle

Eric Knapp eknapp at gmail.com
Wed May 23 14:40:19 UTC 2007

>From <http://interconnected.org/home/2007/05/20/plain_text_wiki>

- Make a new text file, and save it in a new, empty directory as '
IndexPage.txt'. It's easiest to use this directory as a project--close the
text file, and drag the directory icon onto TextMate.

- In the project window, open IndexPage.txt and make notes as normal (set
the language to 'Wiki' in the bottom bar, if it's not that already).
WikiWords appear underlined. With a cursor over it or at the end, hit enter
to open this page in the project window. If it doesn't exist, it's created
as WikiWords.txt in the project directory.

- Hit shift+ctrl+i to return to IndexPage.

And I never noticed the experimental wiki bundle.

-Eric