[TxMt] Folding comments in PHP

Richard Dyce dd at dyce.com
Wed May 23 07:25:02 UTC 2007

Hi,

Not sure about the etiquette on follow-ups to unanswered questions,
but I've tried looking at the grammar,
and noticed that

	foldingStartMarker = '(/\*|\{\s*$|<<<HTML)';
	foldingStopMarker = '(\*/|^\s*\}|^HTML;)';

already include standard comments, that don't seem to fold anyway! So
adding

	foldingStartMarker = '(/\*|/\*\*|\{\s*$|<<<HTML)';

isn't going to make much difference.

I assume that there's some other interaction further down the grammar
that's stopping even /* ... */ working as fold markers. I've tried
removing bits an pieces, and can't get it to go. Any ideas anyone?