[TxMt] html pretty print

Juan Falgueras jfalgueras at uma.es
Wed May 23 02:03:58 UTC 2007

	Thanks Dougal, it is very impressive, really.

...but, why it doesn't colour when you give it selections?  ehmmm

I usually need to cut functions, etc...

but anyway the Brad Choate solution is much much better than the
enscript one.  Thanks

Is there some trick for make B. Choate script to colour portions of
text?

Thanks!