[TxMt] SKim reload file

Xavier Cambar xcambar at gmail.com
Tue May 22 20:19:03 UTC 2007

Hi,
I'm experiencing some trouble running the auto-reload feature of Skim.
It seems that Skim doesn't wait for the pdf to be closed by the TxMt
command.
Looks like  it was trying to reload the file as soon as a single bit
is added to it, imho.

What's more, a warning popup tells me Skim is "Unable to open the
file", but when TxMt is done compiling (displaying the # of errors
and warnings in the output window), I can reload the file successfully.

Have you ever noticed such a behaviour, Skim users?
Any ideas of workarounds?

Xavier Cambar