[TxMt] html pretty print

Juan Falgueras jfalgueras at uma.es
Mon May 21 21:28:54 UTC 2007

	Hi

I used to need pretty print my C++ code for students and I have found
the next simple script solves my problem in a cute way, since it
shows me the formatted code in a separate window (output "Show as
HTML") and then I can easily copy the source (Cmd-Opt-U) or the
styled text (copying directly from the output window):

----- input "Selected text" or "Document"
echo "<PRE>"

enscript --language=html -Ecpp -e -B --color \
   --header="$TM_FILENAME|$E|pag. $% de $=" --title="$TM_FILENAME" \
   -o- 2>/dev/null | \
perl -ne 'next if (1../<PRE>/i); last if (m|</PRE>|..1); print'

echo "</PRE>"
------ output "Show as HTML"
--- Save nothing, source.c

I would like to generalize it for it to be used with other source
code, not only C, what should be the better way? to have a table
mapping modes with enscript input modes... ?

Any help will be welcome.

--
Juan F.