[TxMt] Request for Diff bundle

Brad Choate bchoate at gmail.com
Sun May 20 07:53:40 UTC 2007

Thanks, Michael. I was thinking about writing such a macro, but i
wasn't satisfied that I couldn't make it process the whole document.
This one stops after the first 18 foldings (running it again doesn't
work since it starts with a select all command). But I changed it to
remove the select all command and so forth so that it is repeatable
now. The modified version is attached.

(It would also be nice if you could instruct TM to continue running a
macro as long as a search command or other action (such as moving
down when you're already at the end of the document) didn't fail.)

Thanks again!
-Brad