[TxMt] access to symbol via TM_ variable?

Jay Soffian jay-txmt at soffian.org
Wed May 16 18:28:43 UTC 2007

I'd love to have a command that can put the current symbol on the
clipboard, and this would be short-work if the current symbol where
available via a TM_* variable, but I'm not seeing it.

My particular use case is Python and I'd like to be able to easily

I see no way of getting this information, short of writing a python-
specific parser to grab it (using TM_LINE_NUMBER to figure out where
the cursor is). Am I missing something?

j.