[TxMt] CSSEdit has nice interface

Bruno mail at hinterland.nu
Wed May 16 12:41:02 UTC 2007

I've been using CSSEdit for the last few days, and it's got a really
nice interface. There is a left-hand pane which is the equivalent of
the popup menu for functions in Textmate. And crucially, there is a
live search box at the top which filters that pane, so you start
typing, say 'news', and it shows all selectors with a class or id
containing that word.

I personally think that would be a great feature for Textmate to have,
perhaps in a drawer on the other side from the Projects drawer. The
popup menu is pretty unwieldy (IMHO) with big documents.

---
Bruno