[TxMt] Get tab of selected text in command

Ciarán Walsh ciawal at gmail.com
Wed May 16 07:53:28 UTC 2007

On 16 May 2007, at 05:06, Michael Jackson wrote:

> I'd like to print out the result in line with the text that is
> selected. Is there any really clean way to do this that I'm not
> aware of? I need to get the tab indentation of one of the selected
> lines of text.
If you set the command to “Insert as Snippet” (not Text) it'll
automatically be indented as per the language‘s indentation rules (as
with auto-indent on pasting).
This may not be what you want, but you didn't say what the selected
text is or what language you're writing the command in, so I can't
offer a code alternative.