[TxMt] CR/LF Line endings

Nick Forge nick.forge at gmail.com
Wed May 16 01:34:39 UTC 2007

On 16/05/2007, at 1:41 AM, Ciarán Walsh wrote:

> On 15 May 2007, at 16:15, Nick Forge wrote:
>
>> I forgot to set Textmate back to Unix standard (LF), opened a text
>> file, and when I next saved it it had CLRF line endings.
> Do you have “Use for existing files as well” checked in Preferences?

Yes, I do. As I said, TM changed an LF file to CRLF using the
preferences setting, but it failed to change them back. As Allan
pointed out in his post, I can use Save As to get around this, so
it's no big deal. It does however seem that the Preferences setting
is a bit inconsistent - changing files in one direction but not the
other.

Thanks,
Nick