[TxMt] Upload MP3 Drag Command?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon May 14 21:12:46 UTC 2007

On 13. May 2007, at 23:55, Graham English wrote:

> Has anyone created an upload command when mp3s are dragged onto a
> document? This would be a great podcasting feature for the blogging
> bundle.

The same would be the case for binary files, or well, files in general.

I don’t know if you intend to insert special markup for the uploaded
MP3. Come to think of it, it might be a good idea with just one catch-
all drag command, and then let it have an associative array of
extension → markup template.